Oh well, no wonder I can't get into them!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Davidc

Guru
Crackle said:
I don't judge ugly by looks, I judge it by who someone is and by how they behave but you're right, she is ugly.

On both counts from what I've read of her.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
snapper_37 said:
OH bought me a new pair of wellies for taking the doggy out in this shitty weather.

Unfortunately they didn't fit anywhere near my calves. I was gutted ... until I was told who else is a fan......

kate_moss_hunter_wellies-212x300.jpg

Hmmmm. I just thought it was my cycling calves .... now I know I'm just too fat to wear them! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Never mind, at least I brought the old Dunlops home from work today.:biggrin:

Snapper, your legs don't look fat at all. :wacko:

Err............that is you in the pic, isn't it? :blush:

Edit: just read rest of posts and realised it was a coke-sniffing, etiopian cattle look-a-like, clothes horse, rock stars whore.'

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
ComedyPilot said:
Snapper, your legs don't look fat at all. :biggrin:

Err............that is you in the pic, isn't it? :wacko:

Edit: just read rest of posts and realised it was a coke-sniffing, etiopian cattle look-a-like, clothes horse, rock stars whore.'

Of course it is!!!! I've been on a diet of coke, couple of shitty blokes AND laxatives ... just to look like that! :biggrin:

I am getting slightly worried cos I've been trying on some Regatta ladies (he he)... (boots of course) today.

And they are also too small around the calves!

It seems I am destined for men's rubber attire! :biggrin:

I looked like effing Babs Woodhouse last night - Dunlops, scutty jeans, treat 'bag', poo bags. All that was missing was the head scarf. I chose the CC Buff instead. Had a couple of dog walkers asking me where I had got my 'natty' head gear. :blush: :biggrin:

yenrod

kate_moss_hunter_wellies-212x300.jpg

I can't stand stick thin women - you need something to grab hold of - giv er a bag of chips n a can of coka cola.

That'll sort her - skinny cow!

Hover Fly

Lazy so and so
snapper_37 said:
I looked like effing Babs Woodhouse last night - Dunlops, scutty jeans, treat 'bag', poo bags. All that was missing was the head scarf. I chose the CC Buff instead. Had a couple of dog walkers asking me where I had got my 'natty' head gear. :ohmy: :thumbsup:
Photo's?:biggrin:

Top Bottom