Oh where has my youth and mojo gone.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
My near neighbour has just been picked up,by his mate.They are going out on a bike ride.He showed me his new Carbon Spesh on Saturday.Looks like this is his first ride out.But the wind is blowing a gale here in Leeds.Oh to have that commitment,mind you he is thirty years younger than me.I need a kick up the jacksie.
Can't get my mojo jumping.Mind you i did enjoy my pie ride a couple of weeks ago.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
It's horrid in North Wales this morning. Might drive to the sea front to watch the waves crashing over later.

Venod

Eh up
I need a kick up the jacksie.

Me too there is a ride to Homlfirth and up Holme Moss, this morning, its a memorial ride for a lad who was in the club, it was is last ride before he died, lack of fitness and the weather put me off, feel as if I should be out.

Jimidh

Veteran
We all know that once you get out the house then you'll be glad you did.

I had the same thoughts last Tuesday evening - blowing a gale and wet and windy. Took the CX out and came home wet and muddy with a huge smile on my face. My wife thinks I'm off my head.

Last edited:

screenman

Legendary Member
When feeling like that, which luckily I seldom do I make myself go out for a 15 minute ride, it always last a lot longer.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
My near neighbour has just been picked up,by his mate.They are going out on a bike ride.He showed me his new Carbon Spesh on Saturday.Looks like this is his first ride out.But the wind is blowing a gale here in Leeds.Oh to have that commitment,mind you he is thirty years younger than me.I need a kick up the jacksie.
Can't get my mojo jumping.Mind you i did enjoy my pie ride a couple of weeks ago.

Dont beat yourself up I cant be arsed to go out in this weather either wait until the sun makes an appearance, if it ever does.

Last edited:

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
In the words of the song, you don't know what you've got til it's gone...

Going to get out on the hybrid soon - too wet and windy earlier. The sun is trying to get out now but still too breezy after yesterday's efforts, so I'm going off road where I can hide from the worst of it

Top Bottom