Ok, they might have hooked me...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
...can only be a matter of time before 'Strictly Come Cycling'...it could run in tandem with the other programme.

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
Gerry Attrick said:
Arch, I agree with you wholeheartedly. It's one of the few programs on the electric fishtank that get my attention. I find myself feeling a little envious 'cos I can't do it! I'm as graceful as a sack of spuds falling from a fast moving truck.

Indeed, I very much admire anyone who can dance with any kind of crace, and I know that real ballroom dancing can be a really physical effort, and need a lot of fitness. But I've never felt tempted to watch it before. (And yes, mondobongo, I have to say, I hadn't a clue who most of the others were!)

But I'm a sucker for seeing newsreaders do fun stuff - like when they have them on Children in Need doing some musical number. I'll never forget Andrew Marr and Jeremy Vine in Rocky Horror outfits...

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
So do I normally. It's just the thought of John Sargeant doing it that attracts me!

Bearing in mind that he's been a right hoot on stuff like Have I got News, etc...

Hugo15

Über Member
I will be watching as I love ballroom dancing given that Rachel Stevens will be on the show.

Top Bottom