OK who's got the best avataar

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

LLB said:
I'm disappointed you don't like my new one ;)

I like it linf. I have been sat watching it most of the evening wondering if the wee person will ever fall out...so far, not.

User1314 said:
hemmm...

errr...

ermmm....

claud. (Yes, I got a vote!)

A woman spanking a pig's bottom.

I mean, just think of the possibilities.

You know theclaud is not a woman don't you? It's actually Simoncc's alter ego.

LLB

Noodley said:
I like it linf. I have been sat watching it most of the evening wondering if the wee person will ever fall out...so far, not.

It didn't even come from a car forum either ;)

theclaud

Openly Marxist
LLB said:
I'm disappointed you don't like my new one :ohmy:

I do like it, Linf. :wacko:

But for me it just got pipped to the top spot by the ones I mentioned. I also like the classics (Lardyboy, Noodley, Fab Foodie) and other excellent ones include Delftse Post, John the Monkey and some of Uncle Mort's...

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Crackle said:
You know theclaud is not a woman don't you? It's actually Simoncc's alter ego.

I'm deeply disturbed by this possibility. Do I not really exist? Am I just the product of a cynical and twisted imagination? :ohmy: Don't answer that.

LLB

theclaud said:
I do like it, Linf. :laugh:

But for me it just got pipped to the top spot by the ones I mentioned. I also like the classics (Lardyboy, Noodley, Fab Foodie) and other excellent ones include Delftse Post, John the Monkey and some of Uncle Mort's...

It could be me losing my lunch in that avatar there, I've already lost my lunchbox

Kaboom-tish :laugh:

theclaud said:
I'm deeply disturbed by this possibility. Do I not really exist? Am I just the product of a cynical and twisted imagination? :laugh: Don't answer that.

Spoilsport!

Top Bottom