On here,

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

I've bleated on about how i'm 'so in the right; in regards to being nearly mowed down,..safety and likes....

I was riding round a roundabout; its a stretched out r.about - with 2 stretched straight out sections & 2 shortish round bits on the end and quite quick too (well the cars are fast)...

It was at the end of a ride and i wasnt hanging around as i'd just came off a false flat (down) that you can get upto 30 but id only done 25..

Just prior to starting a 'straight' there is a lane entering the roundabout and some blokein a jeep like vehicle pulls onto the RA blocking my way to the left side of the RA so I can keep away from the right of the RA - the 'fast area'.

SO i give him the finger...

So then - starts him having both windows down calling me alsorts and wanting to sort me out and this bloke really did WANT TO ! HE wwas in the red/black mist zone

Me: :biggrin: well it felt like !

I thought - all this for pointing out to some tw@t that I'm trying to get over', to basically stay alive, if you want to get literal...

So it went on for about 3mls and i didnt really want to go past as i wouldve more than likely been mowed down.

He even went down to 10mph at one point yet i wasnt regretting my 'action' just feeling quite put upon by this bloke who needed to expell some testosterone.

Eventually he went left at some lights and i went straight on, then I took a short cut after and you'll never guess what happened.

I met him head on: as I passed him he shouted self-gratification artist out of his window.

I got the feeling he lived close by to were we where.

Still, it was the opposite to what I usually get and I totally forgot that the cyclist is the last on the rung on the ladder of order on the road at that moment in time and nearly suffered big time.

-------------------

If I'm wrong i'll admit that honestly BUT when my lifes in danger then ive got to take action which is positive to the outcome.

Thanks for reading.

Top Bottom