Only 12 miles to go

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
Having a busy early part of the year, combined with snow and ice on the roads, knocked down my target distance quite a bit but now I'm hoping to restore it to something more accepatable and get the year end target 'respectable'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I didn't get a commuter until Jan this year so I have nothing to compare it with, other than I wasn't commuting every day by bike last year. I initially set myself a goal of 1000, but realised that I was going to be able to do that ... so I've now set a goal of 3000 and I've currently done about 1300 so I'm not sure if I will make it.

I'd also like to increase my distance ride - the furthest I've done so far is 37 in a day ... so I would definately like to do 50 and perhaps try for 75?

And want to try and do one of the trails - I'm thinking about the Devon Coast to Coast.

Keith Oates

Janner
summerdays said:
I didn't get a commuter until Jan this year so I have nothing to compare it with, other than I wasn't commuting every day by bike last year. I initially set myself a goal of 1000, but realised that I was going to be able to do that ... so I've now set a goal of 3000 and I've currently done about 1300 so I'm not sure if I will make it.

I'd also like to increase my distance ride - the furthest I've done so far is 37 in a day ... so I would definately like to do 50 and perhaps try for 75?

And want to try and do one of the trails - I'm thinking about the Devon Coast to Coast.[/QUOTE]

Go for it, you'll enjoy the ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
My best year to date is 5005 miles so my aim is 6000 miles this year and to do my first 100 mile plus ride. Just about on target for the first 6 months and planning to do the Dunwich Dynamo next month and with the cycle ride home afterwards will total about 150 miles :smile:

Top Bottom