Orbea fleche 09 ANY GOOD ???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brandy77

Hi all,
New to this so excuse the boring details ! lol, I have just purchased an orbea fleche 09 after much research and looking at specialized, giant etc i opted for this bike on good recommendations. I used to do TT and long rides but have been off a bike for many years after a near fatal incident !. Now my confidence is back and jumping back on a bike just looking for any views on this bike, good or bad !.

Thanks
Jon from Bristol

PaulB

Legendary Member
Oh no, quite possibly the worst bike on the road! Why on earth did you not come on here and ask before shelling your money out?

Only joking, that's a good bike indeed. I've always loved Orbea and always especially loved the friendly and welcoming Basque people. You've certainly bought into some good heritage there. And I was sorry to hear of your near fatal accident. Let's hope that was your one major incident and it's now behind you and you can look forward to many decades of rewarding cycling.

TVC

One of my bikes is an Orbea and I love it. It is nice to ride around on something out of the ordinary insteady of the standard issue Trek/Spec/Giants. I hope you specified a campag gruppo so you can claim it's a fully European bike.

Apeman said:
Have just ordered a Ridley Compact just to be different. Anybody have any views?

Are they still the Sharp Edge Technology design? If so guaranteed fantastic looks and paint job and they know what they are doing as regards building a good frame.

You won't be disappointed.

Top Bottom