Ordered a CD from Amazon Marketpkace...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
This is what I received...

image.jpg

So I emailed them to say I'd ordered a CD but you've sent me a Mary-Kate and Ashley book (whoever they are) and then they sent me this...

image.jpg

I'm giving it up as a bad job. I won't say what it was I'd ordered as some wag will say I've had a lucky escape, it wasn't that new Bonio album btw, I've already got it.

accountantpete

Brexiteer
They just heard the news...

000521-mary-kate-olsen.jpg

byegad

Legendary Member
Yes.

I ordered a set of filters for a camera lens which came with a step down ring. Sadly they should have sent a step up ring. After three step down rings arrived they refunded me and told me to keep the set. So I got £35 worth of filters for nothing. I promptly ordered a step up ring from eBay for under £2!

OP
OP
threebikesmcginty

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
What does it say in their diary? Any meal entries?

Ok, here's a quote from the tome -

I (Ashley, that is) stuffed a big bite of blueberry muffin in my mouth and concentrated on staring at my carrot sticks.

Edit; I jabbed at a plate of macaroni and cheese...

Doesn't say she ate any of it.

Are they still writing diaries... they might be a bit more interesting these days :-)

No, it's like so totally lame.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
What did you order? Just out of interest.

I use Amazon marketplace a lot for music. I tend to use a seller called Zoverstocks and they are awesome. Never had a problem and I've bought a lot off them over the last couple of years.

Top Bottom