Ortlieb panniers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Rover

Guru
Morning.

I'm after a pair ortlieb panniers if anyone has some available, any colour considered and must be in excellent condition.
I'm no expert on these so please be patient if you offer me some as I'll need to do my research!

Cheers.

Ortlieb are great panniers, waterproof, and can hold plenty, easy to attach, and once on, very secure - I would recommend them.
I had 4 (sold 2 a year ago) and regularly use 1 (on the right side). Well worth the money I feel.
sorry I can't help with getting you some!

OP
OP
The Rover

The Rover

Guru
Ortlieb are great panniers, waterproof, and can hold plenty, easy to attach, and once on, very secure - I would recommend them.
I had 4 (sold 2 a year ago) and regularly use 1 (on the right side). Well worth the money I feel.
sorry I can't help with getting you some!

I got mine from BIke 24 a Germam on line retailer i shopped around for the city roller panniers and they were the best price. Excellent service and superb panniers

Thanks for the replies, I've requested a price match from wiggle for some back roller classics.

Cheers.

Mike!

Guru
It is........I have both front roller city (red) and back roller classics (black) I shall be putting up for sale soon (as soon as I dig them out and get pictures that is!!)

OP
OP
The Rover

The Rover

Guru
It is........I have both front roller city (red) and back roller classics (black) I shall be putting up for sale soon (as soon as I dig them out and get pictures that is!!)

Typical! I've ordered red/black classics as I didn't want just one colour. You shouldn't struggle to sell them from looking on eBay. Thanks anyway.

Stuart.

e-rider

crappy member
I've had back rollers for 11 years now and they are still going strong. I'm not so keen on the new fixing mechanism though - the older version is definitely more robust, however the new inner pocket is a nice modification from Ortlieb

OP
OP
The Rover

The Rover

Guru
I've had back rollers for 11 years now and they are still going strong. I'm not so keen on the new fixing mechanism though - the older version is definitely more robust, however the new inner pocket is a nice modification from Ortlieb

I used mine yesterday for commuting ( 24 miles in total ) and I'm pleased I bought them, much more preferable than the rucksack, they didn't alter the ride that much as I've also got a rack bag with tubes, tools, spare lights etc.

Surprised they don't have a loop for attaching a light though.

Cheers

Mike!

Guru
I hear you on the light loop, interestingly the front rollers i have do have a loop??? The rears do not. Strange!

Top Bottom