Out of date Christmas pud and rum sauce

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Would you eat them? The pudding's best before date is the end of June this year and the rum sauce's is the end of November 2014 .I found them at the back of our cupboard. I'm tempted but maybe a bit wary of the sauce,with it being 74% milk and over a year out of date.

Sara_H

Guru
Would you eat them? The pudding's best before date is the end of June this year and the rum sauce's is the end of November 2014 .I found them at the back of our cupboard. I'm tempted but maybe a bit wary of the sauce,with it being 74% milk and over a year out of date.
Gerrit dahn ya.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I would have no worries about the Christmas pudding. I have eaten ones that are over a year out of date. The sauce - sniff it and taste it. If it smell and tastes OK then use it - I would.

simon.r

Person
My mother in law found a mini Christmas pudding last Summer that was 3 years+ out of date. It tasted fine:smile:

screenman

Legendary Member
I won some body lotions a few weeks back on a tombola, use by date was March 2001, not my brand so I will donate them on.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I won some body lotions a few weeks back on a tombola, use by date was March 2001, not my brand so I will donate them on.

I have some expensive Icelandic Gin, bought in Reykjavik airport in September, that is undrinkable and has no sell by date. Does anyone want to take it off my hands?

Top Bottom