Oxford to London (Acton) overnight (or the Lun Run) Friday 3rd of July ....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
Wot Fab said ^^ with bells on.

Thankyou Kevin for an excellent night ride, guys if you're missing the FNRTTC, this has everything going to fill that full moon hunger.

I've spent every day for the last 2 weeks riding up to the ballet school in Richmond park ( due to the off in april my right knee has taken longer to recover, so the plan was to ride any hill slowly for the first half and then push hard the second half ) it worked Chinnor was a breeze I rode it in one go.

I have some pics
https://flic.kr/s/aHskeUmWpj

funny........While waiting for the regroup just before High Wycombe with Kim one of the riders says to me "you've got Dura Ace " to which i nodded then" whizz waar" " :eek: You've got DI2" in the highest pitched voice i've ever heard a man make. ^_^

Kevin,Kim, guys thankyou
tc1

can someone link the pics over the road please

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Thankyou Kevin for an excellent night ride, guys if you're missing the FNRTTC, this has everything going to fill that full moon hunger.
What, apart from the night rides advertised on this here forum Dave? :smile:

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Wot Fab said ^^ with bells on.

I've spent every day for the last 2 weeks riding up to the ballet school in Richmond park ( due to the off in april my right knee has taken longer to recover, so the plan was to ride any hill slowly for the first half and then push hard the second half ) it worked Chinnor was a breeze I rode it in one go.

I have some pics
https://flic.kr/s/aHskeUmWpj

funny........While waiting for the regroup just before High Wycombe with Kim one of the riders says to me "you've got Dura Ace " to which i nodded then" whizz waar" " :eek: You've got DI2" in the highest pitched voice i've ever heard a man make. ^_^

Kevin,Kim, guys thankyou
tc1

can someone link the pics over the road please
Great photos Dave!

Thanks for coming along, good to see you :-)

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
LunRun030715.jpg
That was great fun. We only got caught in a brief but heavy shower which didn't do us too much harm. Considering the ferocity of the thunderstorm raging around us, we got off extremely lightly. There was some lovely countryside to be enjoyed in great company. Thank you everybody, especially Kevin.

Last edited:

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012

can someone link these over the road too please thanks

Top Bottom