Paging CC Ecosse - Mull and Moidart rides, first week of Sept, 2016?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I arranged for the theft of your Garmin so that you wouldn't be able to embarass me. He wasn't supposed to take the bike it was attached to!
(Not funny I know; I would have been gutted if similar had happened on my much lesser trip :sad:).
C'est la vie as they say down there. At this stage I think I'm more annoyed about not having the data than I am about the bike :tongue:

I really wanted to explore the Normandy coast but I was already several weeks behind schedule when I rolled off the (incredibly uncomfortable) ferry... next year... or maybe the one after that.

Pegasus Bridge was an interesting sight, riding down l'Orne for a fair few kms was pretty special.
Do you have a ride report I can read?

Brandane

Legendary Member
Do you have a ride report I can read?
Haven't done one .... yet. I might throw together a brief one, but I think these things are a bit boring for others unless they are interspersed with lots of photos; and on this trip I didn't bother taking my camera. I had my phone, which has a not-very-good camera and I think I used it twice :laugh:.

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Also seen on the M6 journey home - the most crazy 'left hook' ever ... There was a massive truck in the inside lane ahead of us. We were in the middle lane and a white van overtook us, came back into the middle lane, and the driver then swung over into a small gap in traffic in the inside lane only about a foot in front of the HGV!!! My sister and I both shouted the equivalent of WTF! :eek:

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

And I have just won £25 in the October draw! My sisters are coming up next week. I'll put my prize money towards takeaway curries for us, and a bottle of wine for them.

They will be bringing the turbo trainer which my Scottish cousin gave me while we were up in Scotland last month. (The sister who brought me back didn't have room for it in her car for it, so it got taken down to the Midlands by sister #2.)

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

I have just realised that I forgot to post any of my photos! The ones taken on Mull are very similar to the ones posted by @Fubar and @Pale Rider so here are a few from the rest of my holiday ...

Scotland 2016 #1.jpg

Scotland 2016 #2.jpg

Scotland 2016 #3.jpg

Scotland 2016 #4.jpg

Scotland 2016 #5.jpg

Scotland 2016 #6.jpg

Top Bottom