Pearl izumi tour series

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Red17

Veteran
It was good - can't be one of the easier courses they have to race with the hills and tram tracks to deal with. Hopefully Croydon can make a regular appearance in the series.

fimm

Veteran

I saw a few people just taking it upon themselves to cross where and when they fancied, surprised there wasn't more accidents tbh. Bit shitty of the mum to use her kid as a shield though. I'm guessing the corner Dame Storey was talking about was the chicane, they were going like the proverbial bat out of hell through that with very little sight lines out of the second corner until you were through it.

fatblokish

Guru
Good to see your commitment. Not. People volunteer to put something back, not to get something for nowt you twat.
Volunteering takes on many forms. If you were implying that all people who volunteer do so to put something back, not to get something for nothing, then that is a statement of breath-taking ignorance. If not, then fairynough.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Did anyone see what caused THAT crash in Bath? Wasn't clear on the TV for me.

No one ever said did they. All you saw was Barkers hand go up, then he had unclipped and then he was on the deck. Someone else on his left went down.
Might be in cycling weekly this week when it comes out?

Top Bottom