Pedal For Scotland 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HonestMan1910

Über Member
Anyone got their pictures form the above event ?

Here is my finishing line pose

Pedal for Scotland 2010.jpg

OP
OP
HonestMan1910

HonestMan1910

Über Member
And on the road

On the road.jpg

OP
OP
HonestMan1910

HonestMan1910

Über Member
There must be a story regarding the bloodied knee :unsure: :?:

There is indeed a story behind the rather sore looking knee, but only really a graze , looks 100x worse than it actually is.

Coming into Coatbridge town centre, approaching a mini roundabout the car in front decides to give way to the invisible car entering the roundabout to her right and suddenly stops causing me to have a clipless moment at 2mph !

OP
OP
HonestMan1910

HonestMan1910

Über Member
You really must brush up on your story telling abilities, you could have made a lot more of that incident.:biggrin:

Good to hear it was just a minor scrape. :thumbsup:

Looks bad because of an anti clotting drug i have to take, so it did bleed for a long time and then of course the hairs on my legs make it look like something from a horror film.

good picture Fokker

Thank you, photo by AndyMacD

rosco

Had the clipless moment myself ion that ride at feed station 2 it was really busy and lost concentration at dead slow pa e forgot about my feet and hit the deck much to the amusement of my mate nothing damaged other than my pride!!

There is indeed a story behind the rather sore looking knee, but only really a graze , looks 100x worse than it actually is.

Coming into Coatbridge town centre, approaching a mini roundabout the car in front decides to give way to the invisible car entering the roundabout to her right and suddenly stops causing me to have a clipless moment at 2mph !

Top Bottom