Scotland : Edinburgh & Lothians Pedal on parliament 2014 - 26th April

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Intending to take the Nazca ... and considering assisting with Feeder and Fed rides ...
radler.gif
Will you be transporting cake(s)? :hungry:

T

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Will you be transporting cake(s)? :hungry:

T
Well, that would be called a Feeding ride, wouldn't it ? :rolleyes:

Will need to talk to chat up encourage the family bakers :smooch:

merclaar

Regular
GoBike ride leaves from Glasgow Square a bit late - 7.30am, they will ride along A89/A8. I am going to do the same route with earlier start (6.30am), don't like racing too much.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
GoBike ride leaves from Glasgow Square a bit late - 7.30am, they will ride along A89/A8. I am going to do the same route with earlier start (6.30am), don't like racing too much.
Hi, there is another doing this, Marta from my group, the Belles on Bikes.
I don't know her personally, but if you'd like company you can contact her on this site.

format

Über Member

Aye but I'm wondering if anyone is riding back from Edinburgh to Glasgow, afterwards.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Aye but I'm wondering if anyone is riding back from Edinburgh to Glasgow, afterwards.
Most probably @Rasmus will :whistle:

I'm not going to make this after all I'm afraid. I've been struggling to get out on the bike this week (partly stiffness after my weekend adventures, also I'm feeling pretty rundown physically today... and otherwise tbh). I feel bad because it is a great cause, but riding/standing in the rain is probably not the best thing for me right now. :sad:
Anyway, hope the forecast is wrong and there's more :sun:than :rain: for those that make it along!

OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
It's only light showers in the morning, dry rest of the day. Train to linlithgow for 930 , and you will only need your showerproof jacket. It's gonan be a lot better for you than sitting in the house, so the yourself along!

Top Bottom