Scotland : Edinburgh & Lothians Pedal on Parliament 2016 - 23rd April

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Realised today I will be picking my sister up from Glasgow airport at 730am. So cycling in from home looking unlikely. Will probably get the train part of the way depending on time, so best not to include me in plans, and I will join any that I can

snorri

Legendary Member
Cycling in Edinburgh :ohmy: I won't do it until is is safer with properly designed infrastructure, improved driver behaviour and better enforcement. :bicycle:
It is not frowned upon to attend without a bicycle, pedestrians are welcome:smile:
You could walk from The Meadows to Holyrood, or meet up with the crowd at Holyrood, being there is more important than your mode of travel on the day, please try to be there:smile:

classic33

Leg End Member
This from the ACF. Any spelling mistakes, they're not mine!
"We usually try not to deluge you with emails, but this week we're making an exception because we're all excited about our special event coming up on Saturday - our very own north-east Pedal on Parliament ride. The start line is Hazlehead Drive and we're setting off at noon! (please arrive a few minutes earlier to allow an orderly departure).

We’ve invited Councillors from both City and Shire as well as MPs and MSPs to join the ride or just to meet us at the assembly point outside Marischal College. We hope you’ll come along and let them know there are votes to be had from cyclists!

The route is the same as last year. You can find details on our website. Also, as last year, the ride is at your own risk.
After the gathering at Marischal a few of us will be continuing the discussion in the comfort of 6 Degrees North - a continental-style bar just around the corner on Littlejohn St. They serve food, and coffees as well as a fantastic range of craft beers brewed right here in the North East of Scotland. Please note that due to Licensing restrictions, under 18s are not allowed in the bar.
Hope to see you on Saturday!"

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
Anybody else coming from the fife side?

Reactions: ACF
Top Bottom