Photos from TdF stage 2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jarlrmai

Veteran
Amazing, got the shivers when the helicopters started getting close, they (the riders) went up that hill at an incredible speed, awesome.

I've got some freeze frames of Froome etc.

Last edited:

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
4 helicopters announce the arrival of the lead group:
standalone

A group approaches ( I think):
standalone

A couple of good shots of single riders:
standalone

standalone

Some more riders approach, framed by my friend's daughter's hair:
standalone

Mum and Son enjoyed the day out too:
standalone

jarlrmai

Veteran
If we can arrange it I can send the original HD file it's about a gig and there's one with Kitel etc bringing up the rear.

I'm still wondering if anyone 'did a Boonen' on Ewden Bank & had to escape down the farm-track???

Amazing, got the shivers when the helicopters started getting close, they (the riders) went up that hill at an incredible speed, awesome.
I was on the summit of Woodhead (where the snow-road finishes) & when the helicopters appeared over the ridge, after low-levelling at the bottom of the Moss/Woodhead Junction, over the reservoir bridge, I had Wagners 'Ride of the Valkyries' in my head - as in the scenes from 'Apocalypse Now'......................

iZo

here are some from the bottom of Holme Moss decent, on the hairpin leading on to Woodhead

DSC_0367.JPG

Geriant Thomas, Chris Froome

kA96ukMNgearmEIxKXehbWABOazL7aVZKPDpm7FJX9Y=w958-h639-no.jpg

Jensi
DSC_0461.JPG

Renshaw, Kittle and some cones

DSC_0398.JPG

DSC_0374-MOTION.gif

Thanks to Google Auto-Awesome it made an animated gif of some of the images that i uploaded to my G+ gallery

I also have a video of the full peloton going though which i need to get uploaded to youtube. Although i had to put crappy music to disguise the banging on the railings.

Top Bottom