Photos of Northern Peak & South Pennine Group ride from Walsden

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Southlakes

Guru
wp1cd6e491_0f.jpg

Click the link to see the rest of the photos of ride.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Nice - I haven't been to most of those places for a while because my MTB was out of action for over a year. I'm quite surprised by how dry conditions look given how much rain we've been having here recently.

Once again pictures are posted that are calculated to make Hertfordshire people dissatisfied with their lot.

Recently I went on a ride where the total climbing exceeded the height of my bike.

THANKS Southlakes.

ColinJ - I had not heard of the Dog Fang chain stop until I saw your link. With 3 careless young grandsons it looks like I may be ordering at least 3 for their bikes and possibly another 2 for me and SWMBO.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
John Ponting said:
Once again pictures are posted that are calculated to make Hertfordshire people dissatisfied with their lot.

Recently I went on a ride where the total climbing exceeded the height of my bike.

THANKS Southlakes.
Ho ho - that ride took place in my local MTB playground! :smile:

John Ponting said:
ColinJ - I had not heard of the Dog Fang chain stop until I saw your link. With 3 careless young grandsons it looks like I may be ordering at least 3 for their bikes and possibly another 2 for me and SWMBO.
Make sure that you get the right sizes and read the section in the review about adjusting them.

Obviously you can buy them 'direct' but if you go through my link you pay the same price but I get a small commission, so thanks in advance if you do! ;)

OP
OP
S

Southlakes

Guru
Hi Colin on South Lakes Group on Saturday it was wet in few place on the first track we did over to Greenfields from Horton-in-Ribbledale. So we play it safe and did not do the track over foxup moor from Littondale back over to Horton-in-Ribbledale as this can get quite wet under foot.

Today at work we had close the golf course due large amount rain we had last night not good sign for weekend.

Thanks John for your nice comments about the photos, you could always move to the South Lakes Area.

with regards
Simeon

rich p

ridiculous old lush
lovely pics as usual.

I love the comment, "Now it gets easier" captioning the photo with everyone pushing!

Top Bottom