Photos of ride to Marple

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Southlakes

Guru
wp8848d480_05.jpg

You can click here to see rest of photos Northern Peak & South Pennine Group ride to Marple.

yashicamat

Oh yes, a very familiar towpath. I think it is ALWAYS that muddy! Did you drop down that path that heads to the left further along there? I walked down there earlier this year and it was a nice bit of track, although I don't think it was a bridleway.

OP
OP
S

Southlakes

Guru
Hi Rob, unfortunately was not on that ride and John who's the Secretary of the Northern Peak and South Pennine Group take the photos of these rides and e-mail them up to me to post up on the website, a ride report plus GPS route file of the ride will be posted on the website in the next few days.

For those of you don't know the three north-west England groups of the Rough-Stuff Fellowship have policy of posting up photos of our rides on the web and I think its one of the best ways of showing what Rough-Stuff Fellowship rides are about! Photos are usual taken myself for South Lakes Group rides and for Lancashire Group rides the photos are usual taken by Brian who's the secretary of that group.

The members are always welcome on rides and all we ask that on second ride you come out that you join the RSF.

Top Bottom