Pick-up trucks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
How come the mrs always walks in at the wrong time, you nearly got me in trouble there.
:becool::laugh:
Just don't look at the name of her own website......, or look at her on YouTube, at tattoo events:wacko:
The question is, was she worth the earache to look at??:whistle:
The same phrase applies that Guy Martin used about Laura Trott, "She's not hard to look at, is she?"

It's not that bad if you're caught looking at Clare Barratt, even when she's in greasy overalls

Driving back along the A64 today, after visiting the Whitby Goth Weekend, & passed a big Dodge pick-up late this morning, near York

It was a mid-late 90's Ram, 'long-bed', a 'dually', & a crew-cab
However, the wing-badges stated V10, now I may be wrong (& haven't googled it before typing), but isn't that a 8.0litre petrol, as used in the early Dodge Vipers??

I see this one on a semi-regular basis, on my journey to (& home from) the Trunce

13100900_10208138097122451_1576254809316968495_n.jpg

whitfieldt

A few Land Rover pick-ups

'Mog-Rover'
I like this!!
View attachment 115598

101FC, a huge pick-up bed, when the canvas is off (& they sound fantastic, when driven 'in anger', petrol V8, as standard issue)
This lived not too far from me
View attachment 115599

109FC (totally different beast, to the 101FC)
Used to be seen a lot in Castleford
View attachment 115600

Ag-Rover
Portal-axles (to increase ground clearance), 'live' PTO, & hydraulic lines
Only half-a-dozen or so were built, this lived around the Halifax area for a few years

View attachment 115601

Centaur
Possibly the ultimate LR conversion? - despite such other offerings as hovercraft, amphibious (some with a DUKW style body) & armoured car
Based, initially, on the Stage 1 V8, with the track assemblies from the Scorpion tank (built by Cammell-Laird)
View attachment 115602
hi there

i have contacted you on facebook.. very interested to know about the FC101 you posted a picture of.. my father and mother drove that exact one to india in 1999. would love to come in contact with the owner...

Attachments

• 101fc OAW217P.jpg
    101fc OAW217P.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 4
Top Bottom