Pieday Bristol - another CC meet?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You and your Scandinavian ways:rolleyes:

Like this, you mean! ;)

TOR_Britannia09.jpg

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Like this, you mean! ;)

TOR_Britannia09.jpg
Nice yacht, are you sending that over to collect us all when we visit your summerhouse?:hyper:

TVC

It looks like someone has to step up and volunteer to organise this. Everyone else will be glad you did, and you will get to choose what happens :okay:

Unfortunately that's a definite no for me as I shall be in the middle of the Baltic:sad:

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Alas and alack, can't do the 11th June either. I hope it goes well though and everyone has a lovely time.

Perhaps if enough folk are willing and able there will be more of these Vernon Do's around the country.

Maybe other university towns/cities, Leeds, London. Edinburgh. Manchester. Coventry. Nottingham. Glasgow. Birmingham. Oxford, Newcastle, Canterbury. Not all in one year obviously.

I'd be up for facilitating one in Oxford, lots of nice parks and picnic places, and the Thames, there's a nice Pieminister in the Covered Market too.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
I would be up for a meet somewhere in Bristol/Bath. Not available 20-27 June as I'm on cornwall but free all other weekends. Mucking about down near the floating harbour ona sunny afternoon sounds OK. Pieminister pies too :smile:.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
As with Cambs I fear my ever-frenetic social calendar rules out any west country shenanigans, but I applaud the spirit, wish a happy and sunny day to all who make it, and hope such events will continue until a let up in my Palace and other engagements enable my attendance. Pie on peeps.

Top Bottom