Ping: The Hadron Collider

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
I'm feeling lucky today, but in your honest opinion is it worth buying a Lottery Ticket for tomorrow's draw?

I don't want to waste a perfectly good pound.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
When we're all dead anyway, what use is that pound??

Go on, waste it frivilously(sp?) on the lottery - be a devil! :biggrin:

OP
OP
Baggy

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
That's the point though - I could completely waste it on the Lottery or I could waste it on a Walnut Whip here and now.

Let's see if he can give us some precise timings...:biggrin:

THE HADRON COLLIDER

I AM UNABLE TO BE HELPING YOU MISS BAGGY. I AM ABLE TO DETECT ZE SMALLEST ZINGS. HOWEVER ZER CHANCE OF YOU VINNING ZER LOTTERY IS EVEN SMALLER ZAN ZER TEENY TINIEST PARTICLE. I VOULD HAVE MORE CHANCE OF COLLIDING SIMONCC AND DETECTING PARTICLES OF CHARM.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
I thought SimonCC decayed into a strange quark, a sneutrino and a tv licence with intermediate stages producing polarons and excitons of the BBC and olympic flavours. The collision would be proof of CP PC violation.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Incidentally, Baggy, why is there a picture of you riding a (ornamental) pig on the front page of cyclogs every time I log in?

OP
OP
Baggy

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Ooh, I've no idea :biggrin:
I did post it on here, but am certain I hadn't posted a link on to Cyclogs. Still, suppose it's better than getting a photo of Chuffy riding fixed in his rubber shorts each time :tongue:

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Baggy said:
...than getting a photo of Chuffy riding fixed in his rubber shorts each time :tongue:

No offence to the chuffster, but :tongue:

Top Bottom