Please don't hate me.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Leedsbusdriver

Every breath leaves me one less to my last
Well not straight away please.
Yes i am a bus driver:surrender: from Leeds.I have been a lurker for a while and enjoyed reading your forum so thought i would register and get ready for some flak:boxing:
I'm not much of a cyclist though i do ride for leisure and certainly not for commuting.Some of you guys and girls probably know me via Youtube and my channel http://www.youtube.com/user/1qaz0pllm?feature=mhee
Look forward to chatting with all of you.

yello

Hello there and welcome. I'm neither a commuter nor live in Leeds so you'll get no flak from me! Different perspectives are always welcome imo. :thumbsup:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Well not straight away please.
Yes i am a bus driver:surrender: from Leeds.I have been a lurker for a while and enjoyed reading your forum so thought i would register and get ready for some flak:boxing:
I'm not much of a cyclist though i do ride for leisure and certainly not for commuting.Some of you guys and girls probably know me via Youtube and my channel http://www.youtube.com/user/1qaz0pllm?feature=mhee
Look forward to chatting with all of you.
:welcome: I used to take the bus, now I cycle (mostly) :cycle:

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
hello and welcome... had a look at your youtube channel, it's interesting to see camera videos from a road user other than a cyclist.

OP
OP
Leedsbusdriver

Leedsbusdriver

Every breath leaves me one less to my last
Thanks for the welcome everyone.Just trying to figure how to upload an avatar off site:scratch: There doesn't seem to be an option unless i'm missing summat.

paulw1969

Ridley rider
yep top right of screen...click on your name and go down to Avatar button......look slightly right and click on browse, this should open a new window in your documents....of course you need a pic etc to use

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Welcome.​
Bus drivers have become much better whilst around cyclists over the years. Still a way to go but they're getting there.​
Your cyclist hitting that drain and falling off was posted on here a while back.​
Isn't there any company regulations regarding you filming whilst driving?​

style over speed

riding a f**king bike
A bus driver deliberately drive into me today after a stupidly dangerous close overtake, how do I go about ensuring that in cab CCTV footage is stored and not wiped?

Top Bottom