Please don't hate me.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Leedsbusdriver

Leedsbusdriver

Every breath leaves me one less to my last
@paulw1969 Thanks for the advice but i only have the option to upload an avatar from my computer at the moment (maybe with me being a newbee) so i have just uploaded one i had on my HD for now.
@ianrauk No issues so far as regards to filming.I don't tend to film a lot anyway and miss loads of incidents i wish i had captured on video.TBH it's quite time consuming anyway,it's something i do for fun not really for campaigning.

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Welcome to the site,as already said there a good and bad in everything......i got a close pass on Thursday by a driving instructor !!! Big stuff normally is the best on the road in my opinion then it gets worse as the vehicle gets smaller.....bit like those ankle biting little rat dogs !

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Hi and welcome from me.

I commute into Leeds from Dewsbury so see a number of buses. TBH the vast majority are great, even though I'm drafting, overtaking them or in the bus lane - always make space though and no RLJ's.

Can I ask which route you're on?

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
OK - none I ride on unless I'm heading up to Headingley from the town centre, which I'm doing Tuesday am twice. Thought so from the videos.

Good to see that there's a cycling bus driver locally ...

colly

Re member eR
Hi LBS, :welcome:

A couple of your routes goes right past the end of my road. :smile: I rarely use the bus though.

Orange

Nothing wrong with bud drivers - it's the buses that are a problem! A dozen or so of them squeezing along very unsuitable narrow country lanes on my commute. Cars coming the other way have to drive on to the verge, skirting the ditch to pass - leaving an awful mess at the edge of the road, which is awful for cyclists.

:welcome: Good to "see" you!

OP
OP
Leedsbusdriver

Leedsbusdriver

Every breath leaves me one less to my last
Welcome to the forums.
Just avoid the commuting section as its full of rage !
I like reading the commuting forum. Occasionally a bit of disagreement amongst members but you have to expect that on a large forum like this,not everybody is going to agree with each other 100% of the time,just like life in fact.

Top Bottom