please sign this..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Robeh

this was posted on facebook..

Hi there, I am posting on behalf of my brother in law, Kris Jarvis, one of your many members on this group. Unfortunately, Kris is unable to post this himself, as he was KILLED by a drunk and dangerous driver on the 13th February this year, along with one of his best friends, John Morland. We are wondering if any of you lovely members would be able to help us get justice for Kris and John who were killed while cycling. Kris had a love for cycling, he loved not just riding them, but building them from scratch so I have no doubt he loved this group and found it useful to his many projects he was working on.
The man who killed Kris, a father of 5, and partner of 22 years to Tracey Fidler, and John, father of 2, partner of 13 years to Hayley Lindsay, was 2.5x the drink limit, high on cocaine, driving at 70mph in a 30mph zone, disqualified, uninsured, and driving his partner's car without consent, at the time he hit John and Kris. He is currently appealing his 10 year 3 month sentence.
Tracey and Hayley have set up a petition to get harsher sentences for Dangerous drivers. The aim is to get the law changed so dangerous drivers who kill, will get upto the 14 year maximum sentence PER PERSON killed, so when a multiple fatality, each victim is treated as individuals, and the 2 sentences will run CONSECUTIVELY, NOT concurrently, as they do now!!! We need 100,000 signatures to get to the Houses of Parliament and stand a hope of getting the law changed, to make the road safer for everyone.
Please take the time to sign and share our petition to everyone you know. Kris and John would be really grateful. And I know Tracey, Hayley and the rest of their families are too. Thank you very much in advance
http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/67911
IMPORTANT UPDATE: WE HAVE JUST BEEN INFORMED BY THE POLICE THAT THE 10 YEARS 3 MONTHS WAS A LOAD OF shoot.... HE WILL BE OUT IN FIVE YEARS NOMATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! IF HIS APPEAL GOES THROUGH... LESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

numbnuts

Legendary Member
It is very sad case, but most people today only serve half their given sentence.

D

Deleted member 26715

The issue is not shortening the prison sentence, it's that we put them in prison in the first place. Maximum time they should be in prison is 6 months, then if they hang, electrocute, or fatal inject them, they wouldn't get out & it would save a fortune. But we have't a politici

Top Bottom