Please Watch this find your own cycle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

e-rider

crappy member
yes, if the government wants people to cycle more and drive less, it need's to crack down very hard on cycle theft - at the moment the law offers no deterrent at all so it's no surprise loads of chavs are doing this everyday - even if they get caught (which is unlikely) nothing happens apart from 20 hours unpaid work (which they never do anyway)

OP
OP
Dave hypahippy

Dave hypahippy

Well its Wrong if someone Nicks your Car its TDA, if someone Breaks into your Garage or Shed its Breaking and Entering, and Theft' is the taking of another person's property without that person's permission....I had my bike nicked and it was seen around by friends so I follow him home and then followed up call to Police station to tell them that I had found my bike and needed there Assistants to get it back and was TOLD to get it myself but if a fight broke out I would be arrested, so I knocked on flat door and said to the lady that I had seen my cycle enter this flat and lucky for me the Toe Rag left the Cozmic Shoulder Pad pouch on frame and I named all items that was in there and I got my bike back He got a clip around the head from his Sister, But No Police deterrent to make him see the Error of his WAYS... But life has a Sick Sense of Humor and about 10, 15 years later I was around a friends house and this family turned up and after about 20 minutes or so this bloke was Racking his Brains trying to think where he knew me from and just as he twigged it and said it aloud His little girl said What's that Daddy "YOU NICK THIS MANS BIKE" Bless her little cotton Socks..."GOT HIM " and sick he did feel.....xx( What would happen if someone Nicked a Coppers MTB... they would get the book thrown at them...Criminal Record, Court Dates and Fined Lots of Dosh... So Why Not for US ?

mossj88

There's been a few coppers bikes listed on my site, and believe me they don't get any special treatment (I would of imagined they would of but experience has taught me otherwise).

One even got in touch to talk to a journalist I employed about his negative experience...

Top Bottom