Pokemon Go - a lost opportunity for me

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
Well it's got my lad out on his bike the last two days so as long as he is careful I am more than happy with it.
My lad is fairly active (he spends all day at the local skate park) and according to the Pokemon app he has walked 40 km in 4 days

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
You can get it over here by loading it on via unofficial methods. With regards to adults playing it, the original Pokemon games were released in 1996. So those who grew up playing it as kids, it is a very good nostalgia game for the 30 year olds now. Who remember the original 150 :biggrin: (151 including mew)
You barsteward....do you realise how old you've just made me feel? I got married in 1997 you tw@t!!!!! I hope your children (if you have any) grow up really quickly and ridicule your dress sense and taste in music....gitfletcher!

LocalLad

you can now officially get it in the UK - just look on your favourite appstore.

Inspired by a colleague, I have installed it, and found a few characters, but I really don't get it...wonder if it will become addictive?

Julia9054

Guru
I am informed that there is a Charmander in the living room sitting on the rug. Bit creepy imo!

Tim Hall

Randall Munroe has it:
pokemon_go.png

OP
OP
Shut Up Legs

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
I saw much higher than usual numbers of phone zombies during my afternoon commute home (at least, until I got out of inner-Melbourne). I thought the zombie apocalypse started years ago, but nay, that was but a foreshadowing of the real thing! :eek:

OP
OP
Shut Up Legs

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
The news reports keep coming frequently over here, listing all the silly things people have done while playing Pokemon Go, and the inappropriate places they've played it, e.g. war memorials, during funerals, etc. There are some seriously dumb people out there.

Top Bottom