Police Officer with a chip?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnvPMXq3XoI

Saw this on twitter. What I note from this is how I've been advised by my local constabulary to do the same thing where I feel there is a threat to my safety, or where sensors do not detect cycles. It reminds me of the time my Brother and I stopped a local bobby and questioned why he'd told a kid that taking a photo in public was "illegal". That later lead to an official complaint from my Brother who said the guy had to me made aware of his errors.

I left a comment suggesting the rider takes this further. Another has quoted the Cranks legal case.

Drago will be along soon to ask if you have ever been in a Police car and seen someone walking with a bike...etc etc

OP
OP
downfader

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
I dispair with some people. Walking or riding he still jumped the lights.

All he had to do was walk it across on the pavement.

Technically, even morally, he isnt running a red. He's a pedestrian the moment his feet touch the ground and his legs are no longer astride. Plenty of pedestrians will cross diagonally it should be noted, rather than going around the long way

OP
OP
downfader

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Come off it, that's wanting your cake and eating it. Either get on the pavement or ride on the road, DON'T leg it across junctions to save time, and DON'T get all lippy and waste old bill's time.
So what would you say to Hants Police? They've advised myself and others do do this. Note the driver in the ASL. Ignored by said Policeman

Top Bottom