Police on trail of BMXer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Met "confident" of catching BMX-riding thug, says victim
who kicked London cyclist off bike
"Raphael Carrondo, the cyclist whose video of another rider kicking him off his bike in London has had 150,000 views, says police have taken on the case and are confident of catching the BMXer who assaulted him.

Carrondo was riding east along Victoria Embankment at about 5:15 pm on August 6, on his way home from work, when he overtook a rider on a BMX at the pedestrian lights just outside Embankment Station.

Seconds later, as he approached a bus, the BMXer attempted to pass him on the inside and shortly after that Carrondo found himself on the road after the BMXer kicked his front wheel out.

Carrondo captured the whole incident on his handlebar-mounted video camera and posted it to YouTube.

After initially being rebuffed, Carrondo says the police are now investigating the case.

He told road.cc: "Police [are] pretty confident they can find him now that they decided to take on the case." "

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
th
bmx_bandits_3.jpg
I believe Nicole Kidman knows something about this...

raleighnut

Legendary Member
That's very generous of them :rolleyes:.
I always thought that was their job; how very old fashioned of me!
Me an all, mind that would mean they'd have to get off their ar$e$. :cursing:

D

Deleted member 23692

The way I saw it was that the BMX rider tried to undertake him and that the bike rider would not have seen coming from that way. However a deliberate kicking of the front wheel is extreme 'road rage' in my book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The BMX chap was slightly in front of the bike for a few secs before he got the door slammed on him. The camera clearly picked him up, but we've no idea where the cyclist was looking for those few moments. I'm in no way condoning the BMX chap did

But as always, there are 3 sides to every story

Top Bottom