Police overkill?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
That doesn't look the work of football fans. Besides, the vandalising took place while the game was taking place not before or after The "football hooligans" would've been in the ground at the time. Do football hooligans do things like this?

JS90285449.jpg
Brilliant anti theft device.

Kidding aside, I do not think many football fans are thugs or hooligans.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
My best mate's a copper and every year I go on a golf weekend with him and a gang of his copper mates, bastards!!!

Romania Hotspur Athletico

steve50

Disenchanted Member
Just spaced-barred through 5 pages without reading carefully, so apologies if this has been covered before .....

I've seen a bouncer knock someone out with an iron bar. Not "seen" as in "witnessed", but when trying to leave a club when there was a kerfuffle outside, a bouncer pushed past with an iron bar raised, and when I got outside a man was unconscious on the ground. And I've heard many other stories. So 3 cheers for the police responding to the complaint.

Did the barmaid offer him a refund? You pay enough over tescos price for a beer in a pub for it to be presented in an appetising way. If you complained in a cafe about getting a coffee in a paper cup, they'd certainly give you the option of taking your money and leaving the coffee.

steve50

Disenchanted Member
Why do you think you pay more in a pub?

I have never seen or even nearly see a bouncer slap a punter.

You want to try a night out in Halifax or Bradford, the bouncers are famous for beating the crap out of punters they deem to be "kicking off", local nightclub in Halifax has cctv all over the place but when a punter gets injured by the bouncers the cctv is "never working" odd innit.

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
A duck walks into a bar and asks, "Got any beer in Glass Pints ?"

The bartender, confused, tells the duck no. The duck thanks him and leaves.

The next day, the duck returns and asks, "Got any beer in Glass Pints ?"

Again, the bartender tells him, "No -- this is a modern football watching bar does not serve beer in Glass Pints , has never served beer in Glass Pints and, furthermore, will never serve beer in Glass Pints ." The duck thanks him and leaves.

The next day, the duck returns, but before he can say anything, the bartender yells, "Listen, duck! This is a modern football watching bar! We do not serve beer in Glass Pints ! If you ask for beer in Glass Pints again, I will nail your stupid duck beak to the bar!"

The duck is silent for a moment, and then asks, "Got any nails?"

Confused, the bartender says no.

"Good!" says the duck. "Got any beer in Glass Pints ?"

·

screenman

Legendary Member
You want to try a night out in Halifax or Bradford, the bouncers are famous for beating the crap out of punters they deem to be "kicking off", local nightclub in Halifax has cctv all over the place but when a punter gets injured by the bouncers the cctv is "never working" odd innit.

No thanks, I do not doubt you I was only giving my personal experience.

Top Bottom