Pr*cks on bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Norm

Busted! Although sometimes, if I'm feeling really naughty I use my free hand for a quick w*nk - now that is a distraction! :hyper:
I feel the topic has wandered a little. In fact, I can't think it could have gone much further than from the OP's ****** on bikes to a quick **** in a car. ^_^

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
I feel the topic has wandered a little.

Topic_%28chocolate_bar%29.jpg

Nothing like a Topic 'wandering' Norm. Although some prefer a Mars Bar.

Jezston

Über Member
I feel the topic has wandered a little. In fact, I can't think it could have gone much further than from the OP's ****** on bikes to a quick **** in a car. ^_^

I'm sure the two could be combined in some beautiful way thus forever ending all conflict between cyclists and motorists :eek:

Back to the hands free mobile use and pint of beer – as I understand it, you can still be prosecuted for drink driving if you are under the legal limit but it is thought that the alcohol was a contributing factor, and the same goes for making a phone call while driving – hands free or not. It might be “legal” but they can still stop you from driving legally...

I'm sure the two could be combined in some beautiful way thus forever ending all conflict between cyclists and motorists :eek:

As far as my limited memory tells me, no highway harmony is achieved when I'm badly f**ked by another road user who insists on driving or riding like a p***k and generally being a w***er. I wrote this in a futile attempt to get back to the Topic and/or Snickers raised by the OP.

Hanging is too good for them. For whom, I'm not quite sure, but you can bet I'm right.

(When people say the above and mean it, what punishment do they have in mind? Just asking...)

Norm

My mind was wandering in that same direction, but I was still a little distracted at Becs' (sadly not serious) confession. :shy:

Top Bottom