Pr*cks on bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Norm

I'd hazard a guess its both
But not concurrently.

Miquel In De Rain

No Longer Posting
Boris bike went up the pavement at Bank this morning to get to the front at the lights and some female had a white flashing light on the back of her bike at Stepney Green when I was returning home.Got both on film I think.Also picked up some good motorist footage.

Crankarm

Guru
Cars, vans, buses, trucks and drug dealers on bikes, they are all lethal. I thought I was toast yesterday as a druggie came steaming around a corner, head down and hoodie up, from behind a high hedge on the wrong side of the path straight into me in a cycle lane. Fortunately I was about to cross a road and was going quite slowly and my big pannier up front was full enough to give me some protection as he skidded into me."Ayyyyyyyy!" He must have skidded for ten feet as soon as he heard me shout, stopping as he ploughed into my front pannier. The fecker was wearing a scummy hooded parker, had a palid filthy malnourished complexion, with staring drugged out eyes, most of his front teeth were missing, he looked like 60 years old with scraggy goaty but probably a wasted 30 years old. Started shouting and swearing at me. So exit right not before telling him he should be more fecking careful. Fortunately no damage to me or my bike, just very shaken.

MisterStan

Label Required
Cars, vans, buses, trucks and drug dealers on bikes, they are all lethal. I thought I was toast yesterday as a druggie came steaming around a corner, head down and hoodie up, from behind a high hedge on the wrong side of the path straight into me in a cycle lane. Fortunately I was about to cross a road and was going quite slowly and my big pannier up front was full enough to give me some protection as he skidded into me."Ayyyyyyyy!" He must have skidded for ten feet as soon as he heard me shout, stopping as he ploughed into my front pannier. The fecker was wearing a scummy hooded parker, had a palid filthy malnourished complexion, with staring drugged out eyes, most of his front teeth were missing, he looked like 60 years old with scraggy goaty but probably a wasted 30 years old. Started shouting and swearing at me. So exit right not before telling him he should be more fecking careful. Fortunately no damage to me or my bike, just very shaken.
Sorry about that, I was in a hurry!

Crankarm

Guru
1794345 said:
You're not given up the cycling then. Excellent.

You've not don't you mean? No need to place the definite article before cycling as it is a verb.

I don't ride on the roads.

HTH.

MrHappyCyclist

Riding the Devil's HIghway
Until they swerve right with no warning!
Highway code rule 213:
"Motorcyclists and cyclists may suddenly need to avoid uneven road surfaces and obstacles such as drain covers or oily, wet or icy patches on the road. Give them plenty of room and pay particular attention to any sudden change of direction they may have to make."

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
I welcome the wobblers and the pr1cks. They teach drivers to be more careful around all of us, and they help to make cycling safer. Bring them on, and bring them on in droves!!!
no proboem with wobblers...in fact I dont think this thread does either. Certainly the OP didn't. How did we get onto wobblers.

its the pricks Mikey...its all about the pricks!

red light jumping, pavement riding, pedestrian abusing pricks

Top Bottom