Prepare yourself for TV media hatred spin again...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
I have been told by a reliable source that BBC Breakfast is running a cycling "safety" film some point this week. However it doesnt look too promising as they've asked youtubers and bloggers for stories and footage of road rage and nothing else.

BBC South Sunday Politics (if you're in the area) is also running a peice on New Forest cyclists and the NPA's possible misuse of Government money tomorrow:

View: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=725349927555600
(if you're on facebook there is a preview there)

sackville d

Veteran
I have been told by a reliable source that BBC Breakfast is running a cycling "safety" film some point this week. However it doesnt look too promising as they've asked youtubers and bloggers for stories and footage of road rage and nothing else.

BBC South Sunday Politics (if you're in the area) is also running a peice on New Forest cyclists and the NPA's possible misuse of Government money tomorrow:

View: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=725349927555600
(if you're on facebook there is a preview there)

I`m as ready as I ever will be I suppose:hugs:

OP
OP
downfader

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Well it seems to have backfired on the New Forest Park Association chairman... the local Labour party have had a pop at him for lying about the figures, and local businesses are also not happy with him or those that caused such a fuss as they're losing business.

Well it seems to have backfired on the New Forest Park Association chairman... the local Labour party have had a pop at him for lying about the figures, and local businesses are also not happy with him or those that caused such a fuss as they're losing business.

Which is all irrelevant......

The unfortunate case in the New Forest is that the vocal minority want a secluded idyll without cyclists tourists or other invaders, and ideally horse that wear HiViz and will get out of their way

Local business and the interests of the majority of New Forest residents are the least of their concerns

OP
OP
downfader

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Which is all irrelevant......

The unfortunate case in the New Forest is that the vocal minority want a secluded idyll without cyclists tourists or other invaders, and ideally horse that wear HiViz and will get out of their way

Local business and the interests of the majority of New Forest residents are the least of their concerns

In the main I agree with you. However it doesnt look good for the NPA when those businesses get air time

Top Bottom