ProTour Pundit 2015 *no spoilers please*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
looking forward to next year already :okay:

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
Me too. Have you chosen a rosta of races to pundit on next year yet?
Suggestions for improvement, it needs more cowbell.
Not decided on races so feel free to suggest additions/removals - don't make it too complicated tho' as there are limits to what a pen and paper and my brain can handle e.g. don't have 2 races on the go at the same time.

I'm quite happy if others want to volunteer to run a few of the competitions as long as we are clear who is doing what.

And to keep you happy...
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiKKH-oFEfPoSgmBb9KLSvRt3H93z2y9Li9HQT4Ew9YuO90sji8g.jpg

rich p

ridiculous old lush
If i have one point not worth making, it's that the young rider comp in GTs is rubbish as nobody has a scooby who's eligible.
That aside, my grateful thanks to the scotch git for his diligence, his pen and his paper.

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
Righto punditeers, I have a calendar of events sorted for next year. There will be more races covered than last year and the season will start in January (with La Tropicale Amissa Bongo, rather than the Tour Down Under just to add something a bit different) and end with the Worlds in October. The only "cross over" events will be Vuelta/ToB clash in September but hopefully by that time I'll have razor sharp pen and paper skills and take it in my stride.

No need to take part in all events, it's just for fun (unless I win and then it's very important - but that is very unlikely to happen, ever) so feel free to pop in and out as you want.

I'll start a PTP 2016 thread in the early New Year with "teh rulez" and stuff.

SWSteve

Guru
Cheers @Marmion

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
can I make a suggestion, after every race or tour give the top three pundits a set of points or a gold - silver - bronze whatever works for you, then come october, you can announce the top tipsters over the season, you wouldn't have to publish after every race, just keep a note until the end of the season....
I do worry that you don't have enough to do during the season....;)
Worry not, I plan to keep a running total next season for everyone - my pencil and counting fingers will be working overtime!. And to have a few competitions e.g. Classics/semi-classics competition, Olympic competition (14 events covering road and track), Women's competition (I have a few women's races scheduled into the pundit programme)

Top Bottom