Quirky Rides

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I've done a few of the quirky bits - I've taken my CTC section across the footferry at Ham, (and taken the FNRttC across Bosham Harbour - which they weren't expecting

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZyJbyKH8S0&feature=channel
). The 'North Circular Aqueduct' looks good but the floating towpath, however quirky, isn't much of anything...

Arch

Married to Night Train
I love this book, and I'd like to do a few more than I have: If I remember rightly, I've done the York-Selby planets, and the Rutland Water loop, and I think there was one other I'd done a bit of, but I can't remember which now...

PatrickPending

Legendary Member
done the tissington and high peak trails with the tunnel - is that the one to ashbourne - not sure last time I did it I went off at Thorpe, but can remember a long tunnel from the time before. Also did a bit of the rutland water loop though as I'd cycled there from Leicester (on a hybrid) and was nowhere near as used to cycling as I am now I didn't go all the way round.

Looks like a good book, some nice ideas...

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Done Mam Tor and the York Planets. Alun, I was actually going to go upto the broken road on the CC Ride but we ran out of time if you remember so didn't go upto Castleton (planned) or the extension if we were running early.

Top Bottom