Racy Woman's Hour ??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Heard a short bit of Woman's Hour on R4 this am @ about 1020, where 2 guests in the studio, one a male marriage-counsellor-type the other a woman who had written a book about Se*ual Intimacy (for experienced practitioners !) were discussing the benefits of this book for couples, blah-di-dah, with the Presenter.

At the end of the piece, Presenter says to them:
"Well thank you both for coming today" :ohmy::blush::biggrin:

Brilliant !

ChrisKH

Guru
I bet she faked it. :ohmy:

Yes I heard that too. The discussion was about the new updated version of 'the joy of sex' ... apparently, they've replaced the man with the beard with a clean shaven one, there's more 'instructions' on how to find the clitoris and what do do with it, they've dropped the sections on bondage, and it's not just written from the man's point of view. the target market is experienced people, not virgins, according to the report.

The counsellor chap had done a study of how satisfied people were with their sex lives, and apparently something like 47% of people have a really awful time of it...so clearly they have to buy this book and it will all be OK.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Nah, the bit I liked was when the presenter put out a warning at the beginning, in case children were listening, and said "we'll be talking in frank terms about sex, but don't forget you can listen again on our website...." I know she meant "you don't have to listen now, if the kids are there..." but it did sound like she meant "if you can't get enough of our dirty talk, you can listen again..." ;)

OP
OP
Scoosh

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Kirstie said:
Yes I heard that too. The discussion was about the new updated version of 'the joy of sex' ... apparently, they've replaced the man with the beard with a clean shaven one, there's more 'instructions' on how to find the clitoris and what do do with it, they've dropped the sections on bondage, and it's not just written from the man's point of view. the target market is experienced people, not virgins, according to the report.

The counsellor chap had done a study of how satisfied people were with their sex lives, and apparently something like 47% of people have a really awful time of it...so clearly they have to buy this book and it will all be OK.
.. so that would be 47 % of CC forummers too ??? :eek:;)

:ohmy::blush:

Think it's just as well I missed the earlier part :blush::blush: and that it was Woman's Hour !

Arch

Married to Night Train
Kirstie said:
Bet that's not on the pages of 'the joy of sex'...'what do to if your partner has 6 pairs of arms or a really long trunk' :ohmy:

I think in that situation the advice is simply to lie back and enjoy...;)

Top Bottom