Random Rant

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Oi, Idiot from shipping company, when you call me up looking for business as you have been doing every single bloody day for the past 2 weeks, sometimes twice a day. Do not start off the phone conversation with "Hi, Who is that?". You called me you irritating knobhead. You tell me who you are first and then I may want to speak to you. :ohmy:

End of my rant

Let's see yours...

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Lady twerp driver in very large 4 in the small car park. Before you get in the car, look around you and notice the very large space you could reverse into. You could reverse into that space and then get out of the car park in two moves. The way you attempted to do it, reverse the opposite way to the large space, drive forward into the large space, and then struggle to reverse again, because you do not know about opposite lock. If you insist on driving a large vehicle, make sure you can manouevre it in small spaces. I was watching all this, while waiting for someone, waiting for you to crash into a parked car. :ohmy:

Bigtwin

Any nobjockey that calls me from a utility company as asks ME to give my name address DOB "for security" etc can fick right off.

And as for suggesting that I can call you back if I don't believe you are who you say you are - guess what? You can shove that right up till it's tight too.

Tw@s.

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Yegods, how annoying is that?

Also when you get an Indian call centre and you find yourself speaking to Sharon or David. NO I AM NOT SPEAKING TO SHARON OR DAVID, It's probrably Deepak or Joity, so stop insulting our intelligence and start using your real names.

Bigtwin said:
Any nobjockey that calls me from a utility company as asks ME to give my name address DOB "for security" etc can fick right off.

And as for suggesting that I can call you back if I don't believe you are who you say you are - guess what? You can shove that right up till it's tight too.

Tw@s.

Top Bottom