Rangers Liquidation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

musa

Über Member
What I have to ask is how did things get so bad?

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
bad thing. I'm no Rangers fan - very far from it - but a lot of people will take this very hard if Rangers goes down a division and has to scrape around for players. Parity, or something close to it, helps keep Glasgow just a little bit healthier than it otherwise might be.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
bad thing. I'm no Rangers fan - very far from it - but a lot of people will take this very hard if Rangers goes down a division and has to scrape around for players. Parity, or something close to it, helps keep Glasgow just a little bit healthier than it otherwise might be.

Which may be all very well, and yes, it will be a bad thing over all, but you wouldn't have had to put up with all the sectarian crap which every Rangers fan seems to be full of (at least it seems like it).

That won't change of course, but really, I have little sympathy for them.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I'll admit that I have taken little notice of all this as I just don't care enough.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Which may be all very well, and yes, it will be a bad thing over all, but you wouldn't have had to put up with all the sectarian crap which every Rangers fan seems to be full of (at least it seems like it).

That won't change of course, but really, I have little sympathy for them.

C'mon now, let's balance it up... 'all the sectarian crap which every Rangers and Celtic fan seems to be full of'

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
In my experience, Celtic fans are less arrogant about it all. Just my experience mind.

Actually, coming to think of it, I think that it might be a good thing for them to start again and get rid of the rot, but unfortunately the fans will probably make it out to be something a lot bigger than it is.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
In my experience, Celtic fans are less arrogant about it all. Just my experience mind.

They are both as bad as each other.
I went to Celtic Rangers game once, and the abuse flying from both sets of supporters was vile. Worse then any other football ground I have been to. And that includes the likes of Chelsea, Leeds, Millwall and West Ham in their worse hooligan heydays.

Actually, coming to think of it, I think that it might be a good thing for them to start again and get rid of the rot, but unfortunately the fans will probably make it out to be something a lot bigger than it is.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
The 11 other clubs will now have to vote to see if New Co. Rangers can be readmitted to the SPL.

I know turkeys dont vote for Chirstmas, but you may find it is in everyones interest to keep Rangers in the SPL.for financial resaons.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Ianrauk, fairynuff, I did say that it was only in my experience, but then, it sounds like you went to an Old Firm Game. The crackpots will always be out for those!

Incidentally, for the record, I am neither a Rangers or Celtic fan

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
The 11 other clubs will now have to vote to see if New Co. Rangers can be readmitted to the SPL.

I know turkeys dont vote for Chirstmas, but you may find it is in everyones interest to keep Rangers in the SPL.for financial resaons.

Indeed... Can't see any other option.
Where as if it happened to one of the smaller teams would they be voted back in?
The Smaller teams of the SPL need Rangers, Rangers don't need the smaller teams.
It stinks...

Top Bottom