Rangers Liquidation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User6179

Been mulling it over and reckon a mashup of 'The Producers' and 'The Rocky Horror Show' be a better option...Christopher Biggins leading the fans in 'The Time Warp' :whistle:

I now have a picture in my head of Biggins in a pair of suspenders :eek:, thanks

U

User6179

Bomber reckons all Rangers need is a bag of money. What a fud.

I still don't get how a guy who has been convicted for massive amounts of fraud could be passed as fit and proper (it would be quite funny if he's not, but the SFA are idiots so they'll let him), nor why fans are so keen for him to get on board.

I make it more than one bag of money , unless its one those bulk bags you get building sand in ^_^
On King and the SFA , I don't understand how legally someone can be the Director of any company in the world but not a Football club in Scotland , regardless of convictions or if you like/hate him but purely in a legal sense I cant see how they could stop him , Fit and proper test , does it even exist ?

AndyRM

XOXO
On King and the SFA , I don't understand how legally someone can be the Director of any company in the world but not a Football club in Scotland , regardless of convictions or if you like/hate him but purely in a legal sense I cant see how they could stop him , Fit and proper test , does it even exist ?

I think the fit and proper test exists but is rarely applied. Although I'm sure they did in England for Cellino at Leeds?

U

User6179

I think the fit and proper test exists but is rarely applied. Although I'm sure they did in England for Cellino at Leeds?
Yes but is it a set of rules or at the Associations discretion , if it is at their discretion then its not really a test is it ?
TBH the best thing would be for King to not be a Director and take the pressure of the SFA making a decision , never stopped Ashley running the club .

U

User6179

From Tugs link:

Does the Scottish FA have a fit and proper person report for the new Rangers owner(s) and do we know who the main investors/directors are? The Scottish FA has received private and confidential documentation from Sevco Scotland Ltd relating to the above. We have asked Sevco to provide further supplementary information and will consider that information this week.

Under new Scottish FA rules, it is a requirement of the outgoing club directors to conduct a full investigation under the Fit and Proper Guidelines. Given Rangers FC’s insolvency event, it has been incumbent on the administrators, Duff and Phelps, to carry out the necessary checks on the proposed new directors, as well as our own investigations.

Anyone else see this?

U

User6179

Got these pics of the raid from daily mail , looks serious to me
the_raid_trailer_best_bits_1.jpg

The-Raid---Iko-Uwais-008.jpg

Attachments

• the_raid_trailer_best_bits_1.jpg
    the_raid_trailer_best_bits_1.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 27
  • The-Raid---Iko-Uwais-008.jpg
    The-Raid---Iko-Uwais-008.jpg