Rangers Liquidation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
The transfer fee wee get for Lee Elbows Mcculloch should cover this :whistle:

If the transfer of the century doesn't come off and King doesn't pay is Uncle Mike allowed to change the stars on your crest to pictures of Jimmy Carr, Wesley Snipes, Lester Piggott, Gary Barlow and Gary Barlow?

U

User6179

If the transfer of the century doesn't come off and King doesn't pay is Uncle Mike allowed to change the stars on your crest to pictures of Jimmy Carr, Wesley Snipes, Lester Piggott, Gary Barlow and Gary Barlow?

Why two Gary Barlow's ? :whistle:

MiK1138

Veteran
  1. Ashley has played a blinder here, if the EGM votes down his proposal it sends a bad message to the fans, time for the Glib and Shameles Absentee King to put his Rands where his mouth is

It's all only business....Ashley protecting his investment and another Ranger's 'saviour' trying to get somit for nowt :rolleyes:

Well apart from Gary Barlow...that's just unsavoury :tongue:

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Jeez, this thread has lasted longer than the referendum one (I think)..
Entertaining at time..
Keep up the hilarity (or should we leave that to Sevco)...

U

User6179

I believe you sold the gazebo to cover Boyd and Cammy's pies for a week.

We must of got a very good price for it then to keep they two in pies , would love to know Boyds fastest time for a 100 metres , might have to add up 10 times ten metres to get it though as I doubt he has ever did the full 100 metres in one go, Kilmarnock bound !?

Top Bottom