England : Berkshire Reading CTC night ride to Lymington Friday 19th September 2014

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
No reservations on any other SWT route though.

Ollie W

Cycling pls
With a certain fruit-based mobile phone launching next Fri I may have to cancel completely if they change my shift. I am fortune's fool :sad:

redfalo

known as Olaf in real life
First off, the FNRttC is not closing for a year- Simon is taking a few months off and the schedule will be lighter when he resumes, but plans are already afoot for two foreign tours. And take it from me, there will be night rides next spring, those of us willing and able to organise them will be doing so. Many of the same bods, the popular destinations, to the same well-crafted formula.
not sure about the FNRttC branding, but apart from this, +1. what will happen is stuff like this (http://www.cyclechat.net/threads/dun-run-lite-friday-3-oct.161680/) for sure

Lisat

Finally sorted out visits to various family members during week off and I can do this ride. Email sent.
I will be getting the train from Bournemouth and shall probably while away some time by having dinner there.
Looking forward to this.

Ollie W

Cycling pls
Thanks all for clarifying about FNRs etc. I'll no doubt try and join in when I can, despite the £40 trains to London... :blink:

Should be good for Friday now I'm on an early, still probably going to have to duck out at Southampton so that I can get to work in time. Hopefully I'll get a spare moment to mess around with my bike to make sure it's perfect. My only worry is lighting - will a Smart Lunar 35 do the trick for the front or should I be splashing out on something a bit bigger? I've got a Moon Comet on the rear that should be fine.

AKA Bob

Riding a folding bike far too much of the time...
Finally sorted out visits to various family members during week off and I can do this ride. Email sent.
I will be getting the train from Bournemouth and shall probably while away some time by having dinner there.
Looking forward to this.

There are plans afoot for either Chinese or Curry for those who arriving by 10pm. Let me know so far it is me and @redfalo .

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
There are plans afoot for either Chinese or Curry for those who arriving by 10pm. Let me know so far it is me and @redfalo .
Two probables here. We also arrive at 2104 or 2205, though may also arrive at 2119 - we're obviously coming from a bigger station!

Top Bottom