FNRttC Reading Curry Ride Friday 23rd September 2016

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
AKA Bob

AKA Bob

Riding a folding bike far too much of the time...
It's ok, I know my place ....

Definately not.....

For the four of you who have signed up since Sunday will receive two emails tonight compared to everyone else who will just receive the supplementary one.....

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Well I just hope that I get a better medal at the end.

We do get a medal don't we?
dastardly2.jpg

Neophyte

Regular
I didn't realize there's a Wacky Races theme. I trust the email tonight gives me a prime racer. Just hope the papier-mâché will have time to dry.
cid:49A2B9DA-ED6A-4BDC-9450-99CEDB30AB6A

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Just to reconfirm, north entrance of the station for the ride meet-up (south side for the curry meet), correct?

OP
OP
AKA Bob

AKA Bob

Riding a folding bike far too much of the time...
Just to reconfirm, north entrance of the station for the ride meet-up (south side for the curry meet), correct?

Please meet outside the main entrance (southside) for both.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I may be a few mins late for the curry rendezvous. Hopefully arriving RDG at 21:42 so cutting it fine for the 21:45 rendezvous. If so I'll find the curry house myself, I've reccied it on Streetview.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Currently waiting at Basingstoke for the Reading service to leave. Broken-down freight train on the Winchester line did in my chances of making the previous service. Into Reading 2319.

Tim Hall

Well I'm half way through my first pint of yellow Indian recovery product ...

Be warned, it's cold over those hills tonight.
Thanks but, as warnings go, it is too late unless we ramraid a bike shop.
I recall one FNRTTC to Southend some years back when there was a loo stop at Tesco Chadwell Heath, where some riders bought fleece jackets and fluffy socks.

Top Bottom