Recommend me a decent handpump please.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I got the Pro Bike Tool mini pump after my Lezyne jumped out of my pocket and for half the price it seems just as good on use. Coincidently the only hand pump I've had fail on me is a Lezyne, a plastic lightweight barrel so I go for a more solid aluminium one now.

View: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pro-Bike-Tool-Mountain-7-3-Inches/dp/B019V1PWDI/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?crid=WG6IG8XPGVES&keywords=pro%2Bbike%2Btool%2Bmini%2Bbike%2Bpump&qid=1696177511&s=sports&sprefix=pro%2Bbike%2Btool%2Bpump%2Csports%2C161&sr=1-2-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGY&th=1

Jameshow

Veteran
I got the Pro Bike Tool mini pump after my Lezyne jumped out of my pocket and for half the price it seems just as good on use. Coincidently the only hand pump I've had fail on me is a Lezyne, a plastic lightweight barrel so I go for a more solid aluminium one now.

View: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pro-Bike-Tool-Mountain-7-3-Inches/dp/B019V1PWDI/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?crid=WG6IG8XPGVES&keywords=pro%2Bbike%2Btool%2Bmini%2Bbike%2Bpump&qid=1696177511&s=sports&sprefix=pro%2Bbike%2Btool%2Bpump%2Csports%2C161&sr=1-2-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGY&th=1

Looks the same as the Lidl one tbh?

andrew_s

Legendary Member
The first rule of pumps is that the bigger they are, the better they work, which is why everybody sensible has a track pump for home use.

Best portable pumps are good old-style frame fit pumps - the Zefal HPx, or, since that seems to be no longer available in most sizes, the Topeak Road Master Blaster.

Next best are mini-track pumps - Topeak Morphs or Lezyne Floor Drive Mini.
Note that there are high pressure and high volume versions available. High volume will be quicker provided that your tyres are large enough that you don't need over 40-45 psi.

grldtnr

Sooner have a frame fit pump any day ,cover thes silly mini pumps.
But it seems they are hard to come by, even the 'old skool' blumels pump with the screw in connector is easier to use,carried one as a spare in pop studded flap of my carradice bag in old days. Zefal HPx frame fit pump on the pegs , long and narrow, lovverley to use

Top Bottom