Red, or mainly red saddle, anybody??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

speccy1

Looking for the above colour scheme for my single speed, anybody got one hanging around that I can purchase? Thanks

GGJ

Veteran
Selle Italia SLR xp 165g, (red) Very good condition, no scuffs, decals all perfect £40.00

Collect from Glasgow or postage at cost

r1.jpg

Attachments

• r2.jpg
    r2.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 1
  • r3.jpg
    r3.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 1
  • r4.jpg
    r4.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

GGJ

Veteran
I'm sorry but that's the price, red is a rare beast and they sell on fleabay for around £70 if/when they come on the market

Firestorm

Veteran
Can't remember what the model is
https://flic.kr/p/DLi9N
A quick google search makes me think it's a Gel flite of one type or another.....

iandg

Legendary Member

Sorry, my mistake - I wasn't paying attention and hadn't realised until Speccy1 mailed me this morning that Firestorm wasn't the OP. If I had I would have asked Firestorm to hold until I heard from Speccy1. My apologies for the mistake :blush:

Last edited:

Firestorm

Veteran
Thanks Firestorm for having this away from under me, when it was my post.

I suggest you look up manners and courtesy in the dictionary

Nobber
whoa there, no need for a public melt down, you could have waited until I responded to wicker mans private message.
Sorry for the over eagerness , in mitigation I did ask if it was still available before proceeding, obviously I didn't give you long enough to decide , I have agreed for WM to sell the saddle to you, I will in future only make offers on stuff where I have started the thread.
I trust this is now satisfactory.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom