Requirements for entering cross events

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
With luck the first event I'll try is my local club event. My British Cycling membership lapsed some time ago, that's no problem- there's an option to pay a bit extra entry fee for non BC members.

Is this typical? I intend to join and get myself a license but there's no point in doing so at the arse end of the season, and I might want to enter some other events between now and the end of the year.

rjeffroy

Is this typical?

Seems to be for the London X League - I forgot my licence a couple of races ago and just had to pay a couple of pounds extra.

re buying a licence now, the main benefit of having a full licence (apart from not having to buy a provisional licence for every race) are that you keep any points you gain in races. Probably not worth it at this point in the year unless you intend to race in a winter series such as Hillingdon or Hog Hill. Racing for both starts on Dec 6 and points gained will be added to your 2009 licence.

papercorn2000

Yay!
Don't know how active the TLI is in your area. Their licence costs only £16 or so and it's a cheaper and more laid back way into Road Racing for you next year.

Top Bottom