Retail Therapy.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris-H

Über Member
Its now been approximatly 6 weeks now that i have been off the bike due to a back problem and i have really missed riding,i cant even ride the hybrid on the turbo trainer without being in pain.Anyway i decided that due to Summer approaching and the fact i finally had enough of looking at grubby white bar tape everytime i went in the bike shed i decided on a bit of retail therapy.
New Ritchey WCS Logic 2 bars,new Lizard skin tape and a pair of new Elite bottle cages,i think its really improved the look of the bike.Anyway heres some pics.....
bianchibars2.jpg

Bianchibars3.jpg

Bianchibars1.jpg

bianchinewcages.jpg

SomethingLikeThat

Über Member
Fantastic!

eck

Über Member
Very nice, that colour co-ordination works really well, and the bars look well taped.
But (isn't there always a but) I hope you don't mind me saying, you could do with tidying up the cables. :whistle:

OP
OP
Chris-H

Chris-H

Über Member
Very nice, that colour co-ordination works really well, and the bars look well taped.
But (isn't there always a but) I hope you don't mind me saying, you could do with tidying up the cables. :whistle:
Looking at the pics i can see your point,i'm sure they dont normally look like that :wacko: My bar tape wrapping is getting better with practice though,cheers for the comments :thumbsup:

Top Bottom