Revolution - 28 Jan 2012

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

YahudaMoon

Über Member
Yep. If its at Manchester. Just realised I missed Cav and the last track event

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
F*ck! Noodley, PM roughly the seating you got and I'll order myself and the Missus some tickets for near you lot, my mind has been elsewhere last couple of weeks and totally forgot about this! My apologies for not getting back to you.

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Hi Rob, wondered what had happened to you..I have just checked the ticket sales site and there are no seats left in the section we are booked into...we are near the end of 3 rows in section E, so you could probably get seats near enough in section D, but you cannot book specific seats in that section so it'll be a case of seeing on the night.

I'm going on the 7th Jan and I went to the first one at the end of October too.

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Not long to go, only 6 weeks, hope you're all in training so you dinnae have to suck your bellies in when we meet...I am like a young Brad Pitt (well, I am hoping he used to be podgy when he was young)

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I'm stacking on a few pounds in case any of the public or officials mistake me for Sir Chris. It's always embarrassing for them when I have to explain that I'm just an ordinary member of the public despite outward appearances.

KINGCUTTER

My new sprint team will be racing it's there debut race watch out for us and give us a loud cheer vsprint race team.

KINGCUTTER

Oh don't worry you will know when the team gets on the track,I am team manager the guys will have nice v sprint skinsuits and casco's

Top Bottom