Revolution, Derby Velodrome

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I am going to the Saturday evening session when most of the sprint finals are on. Will be interesting to see how many GB riders there are as its a UCI qualification event.
I have heard talks of Cav and wiggo teaming up.

IanG1

Also got tickets for the Saturday evening session, just a word of warning for those in the afternoon is that I believe Derby County may be playing at home that day?

Origamist

Legendary Member
I'm going to the Sat morning session. Either going to ride it or get the train, depending on the weather.

OP
OP
BrumJim

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
11.15 start!

Getting earlier and earlier. When I booked, it was 13:00 start, then 12:00. Now 11:15. Would turn up late, but it seems as though Sir Bradley Wiggins is going to be in the first race only.

I'll be doing the 128 mile trip down to Derby with my parents for the evening session. We are staying in a local hotel at Derby overnight afterwards. I am hoping on the off chance that there will be some stars staying in the same hotel as us!

I would not worry too much about not seeing them as it is an even spread across the weekend.

Wiggins is riding friday evening and saturday evening on his own and as part of the team pursuit.

Cavendish is riding the Ommium on saturday evening and on sunday.

They are then coming together for the Maddison TT on saturday night and the main race on sunday.

Fantastic evening, on the way in I past a few team GB riders who went on to get first places.

The men's omnium was full of drama and the sprints were so tactical even if there was an illegal move which the commissioners allowed probably because it was gb vs gb.

Top Bottom