Revolution Track Cycling - Free ticket for Sat 28th

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

claver58

Über Member
We have one spare ticket for the last Revolution on Sat 28th January from 7pm to 10pm. Chris Hoy and Jason Kenny will be there in sprint races - Jason has just been promoted to World Champ due to Bourge's problems.
One thing about the ticket - it is a concession ticket so you should be (or look) about 60'ish!
Seat is in a prime spot on home straight finishing line. My wife and I will be there too but a close friend cannot make this last meet. Could give you a lift but only from Kendal, Cumbria
Email me claver58a@yahoo.co.uk

trio25

Über Member
Can a student use it or is it specifically over 60?

I work with a young women's group and a girl there has just got really into cycling but has very little money, she would love something like this.

OP
OP
claver58

claver58

Über Member
We think so but cannot be 100% sure. Can't log-in to check as the event is now sold out but so it would be up to her to give it a try. I think she should turn up with a NUS card in case. We find that at the peak entry time of 6'ish they wouldn't have much time or inclination to check. If you wish her to try then email at the above address. She would be sitting next to us so she's safe!

trio25

Über Member
If it just says concession it will be fine. I tried to look but as you said sold out. Had thought it was general admission so sit anywhere? Was at the January one anyway.

Have emailed you, thanks.

Top Bottom