Riding Bridleways

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
I think you might want to summarise, as I lost the will to live after watching 15 seconds of that ...

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
I think it's a good idea. As I've remarked to other people before on grading bridleways/NCN it's a lot of work. Probably much easier flagging up the 'problem bits' e.g. farmers fields, superrocky bits etc.

Norm

I did watch to the end of the video, and it does seem to be a great idea.

To be brutal, though, I think the comments of others could be interpreted to suggest that you need to work on your delivery.

I've posted a 10 min video of one of my rides, and even I wonder what anyone is going to get from it. So, I also agree with MY that you need to focus on the good / bad bits, rather than just posting a 1:1 video of the routes.

sgw

As Norm suggests, I don't think a real time fly by is warranted. I don't even think that video is the correct medium. How about indicating the terrain using colour coding on a map.

Like this

Personally I find enough info about likely terrain and going by looking a maps and then looking over the handlebars. I think your dastardly plan to totally remove Skipton from the map as per your vid may be a better idea. ;)

Armchair off roading? Might it work in this suntastic, wii world we live in? Could do!

Don't like to be discouraging but I think it might be more fun for you to do than for others to watch. Thats no reason not to do it though!

Skipton lad eh? Have you done this one yet?

http://www.cyclechat...ost__p__1371657

sgw

you need to focus on the good / bad bits, rather than just posting a 1:1 video of the routes.

Thats the problem Norm.

It's all either good or bad bits in the Dales. And when they are good...etc...etc

:smile:

Top Bottom